Friday, September 4, 2009

Artful piles of stuff.

Hello! This week the sun is out again and there is the tiniest hint of fall. I know most elementary schools opened the doors this week to their teachers and I swear I can smell it. I love fall. I hope it really comes around soon.

I'm finding that the coming fall is influencing my latest sketches. I'm thinking a lot about trees. Fortunately and unfortunately this week, I hit a small art wall. I've decided I need to reconfigure some of my process. That's good, since it might lead to something new. But it's also not so good, since this can be a hard problem to solve. So for the next few weeks, I may have trouble showing the public what I'm working on. But I'm sure I'll post something.

For now though, I'll put up a couple new sketches. I know, sketches again, but it's all I really have.




'Til next week!

2 comments:

  1. I like your trees, Erin. Hope you get to jump in a big pile of their leaves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your art is just so beautiful.... love your book, love these sketches... and am super curious about how you are rethinking your color process. post more!

    ReplyDelete