Monday, November 7, 2011

Niagara, Concordia, Giclees (with an accent over the "e")

Phil, the pup, and I stopped and Niagara Falls on our way back to Michigan recently. We were in Rhode Island at a book festival and the dog happened to come along.

If you can't tell, when we were at Niagara Falls, it was a very windy day.

More posts with art soon (a new book is coming out in February) but for now, a little announcement.

Phil and I (without the pup this time) will be speaking at Concordia University in Ann Arbor, Michigan tomorrow night (November 8th) from 7-8:30 pm. Please come by if you can.

Also, just a reminder that prints from Amos McGee are being sold with the help of an esteemed colleague of mine. You can see the options at prints.erinstead.com.


That's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, My name is also Errin... however my mother gave me an extra "R"- I didn't spell my/our name wrong :)
    I was looking around for an email to contact you but couldn't find one so I thought I'd contact you via blog comment. Anywho...
    I am currently a student at Washtenaw Community College. I am in a Children's Literature class at the moment, taught by Mary Mullalond(she is wonderful).
    I have an "Illustrator Project" due tomorrow evening. We had to research an illustrator that we liked. I came across your illustrations in "Amos McGee" and just wanted to let you know that I think they are incredible- for lack of a better adjective.
    Upon "googling" you I realized that you live in Ann Arbor- small world!
    Just wanted to let you know that I think your art is great and that I am writing a report on you... thought you might enjoy that!
    Have a great day! And Congrats on your success.
    Sincerely,
    Errrrrrrrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article! Thanks for sharing this types of article is very helpful for us! If you looking for quick car detailing , Hand Wax and Polish services and Carpet Steam Cleaning Services Services than Quickcardetailing is best place to help you.

    ReplyDelete