Thursday, June 11, 2009

A new raincoat and an old haunt.


To your left is the Northside diner in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where I currently live. It might not look like much, but I'm pretty sure it's one of the happiest places on earth. Philip and I tend to go there whenever it's raining. Like today. Today is a day for galoshes and yellow raincoats and mulling over ideas.

If I had any ideas. But I don't.

I apologize for the gap in posting. I returned from a business-y trip to New York and felt like hibernating for a while. Since I'm still feeling a little artistically lost, I thought today I would share some Amos art for a rainy day. The images below are from the book that Phil wrote that will be out next spring.

I thought the drawing above is a nice picture for a rainy day.

Ta ta for now! I'll be better about posting from here on. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: