Thursday, April 8, 2010

By George!

My friend and colleague George O'Connor has a number of books out there in the world for you to buy. You can find them here, here, here, here, here, and here. Recently, he has embarked on a new series of graphic novels about greek mythology. I've only laid eyes on the first one so far (but the second one is out in 6 days!). The first book is truly outstanding. It's inspiring to see a friend make a series of books that suits them as well as this does. I'm not sure I can describe it properly, but perhaps the quality of the books will speak for themselves. Hurray, George!

He also has a great website that pairs with the series.

And on that website you can follow his special Olympians blog.

And on that blog you'll notice today that yours truly is featured. What a kind friend he is! I'll let him talk about the description, but this is the image I drew for the feature.

Buy his books! They're great! And they are all a little different. He has many facets, that George.

No comments:

Post a Comment